Wednesday, April 27, 2011

This Week's Box in Kansas City!

On Monday, I received:

Bitty Mixed Box
2 ea. Baker Russet Potatoes
1 ea. Cucumber
1 ea. Broccoli bunch
1 ea. Bok Choy bunch
4 ea. Yellow Onions
2 ea. d'Anjou Pears
2 ea. Navel Oranges
2 ea. Fuji Apples
2 ea. Bananas

Since I had extra down-time today, I decided to prepare some food to last me for the week. I sauteed my bok choy with olive oil, garlic, soy sauce, and lemon juice, and put it over brown rice (which I made 3-4 servings of). I've only cooked bok choy a couple of times before, and I REALLY love the flavor and crunchiness. I roasted my baker russet potatoes and onions with salt, pepper, cumin, chili powder, and olive oil for 45 minutes at 400 degrees. I chopped up my broccoli and cucumber for dipping into my favorite asian sesame salad dressing as my late night snacks. I'm looking forward to eating my leftovers all week!

No comments:

Post a Comment